Call for Papers Melayu: Jurnal Antarabangsa Dunia Melayu
Call for Papers
Melayu: Jurnal Antarabangsa Dunia Melayu is a refereed journal that is issued every January and July published by Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka. The discussion in this journal cover issues and ideas in various fields concerning the Malay world, based on academic studies that record various aspects:
Authors are most welcome to submit their articles in the following link: http://jurnal.dbp.my/index.php/Melayu/about/submissions
All submitted articles will go through double blind review process, after which authors will be notified about the status of their article through email. Authors are reminded to conform to the following submission requirements:
- The article must be recent, original, previously unpublished and is not being reviewed for publication elsewhere.
- The article must be free from all forms of plagiarism.
- All sources of excerpts and quotations must be clearly stated in their entirety.
- All sources of any secondary data used must be acknowledged in their entirety.
- The article must adhere to the format guideline set by the publisher. The guideline is available at http://jurnal.dbp.my/index.php/Melayu/subguideline
The closing date for submission will be on 15 September 2021 for the January 2022 issue and 15 March 2022 for the July 2022 issue.
For any inquiry, please contact us through email at email@example.com